on 21 September 2015
A great book for baby led weaning. No other recipe books I've seen (even the official one) include a wide variety of finger food options for the first couple of months before babies can eat the food inside their fists / use their pincer grip.
on 21 November 2014
As a vegetarian I love the fact there is a meat free option for every recipe. Layout is good and recipes look great can't wait to try them all when my baby is a bit older. Also has loads of content about nutrition would definitely recommend!
on 9 December 2014
Lovely but wish there were photos rather than drawings
on 23 June 2009
I bought this book to help bring home cooking to baby weaning and I wasn't disappointed. I made the rusk recipe, which although wasn't suitable for my 6 month old, will be when he is older. (It didn't breakdown in milk as well as bought rusks.) The recipe was tasty and much lower in sugar than shop bought rusks so I will try again later. My husband ate the remaining biscuits anyway!

I haven't tried any of the other recipes yet but will do. I think the book is beautifully laid out with lovely illustrations. Each recipe has a 'Good things' section which explains why the recipe is suitable for your children. The book also contains snippets of feeding advice which is always welcome.
on 7 July 2015
The information in the book is about babies but the recipes mainly for toddlers. A lot of the recipes are for fried food that I wouldn't feed a small child. Also, things like sandwiches which no one needs a recipe for!
on 13 October 2015
Fab book with really easy recipes. I am not an experienced cook but when I had my little ones I really wanted to try and make things from scratch. This book is great and easy to follow. Easy recipes and good variety.
on 20 June 2013
Good ideas and includes helpful information like how long it will last in the fridge and whether you can freeze the food. Great for my daughter who refuses food she can't pick up and put in her mouth herself.
on 28 July 2016
This book has a mixture of ideas from simple ideas like marmite sandwiches to dips you can make. It wasn't for me though as most of this stuff I had thought of on my own and I feel like I've wasted my money
on 27 June 2015
I like the philosophy and the recipes. The author discovered how to feed her fussy baby and shares the recipes in this book. I love the recipes for rusks and bread sticks. Lots here, nice personal book.
on 4 April 2013
love this book the recipes are easy to follow,tasty and healthy i also love that you can freeze most of the food i tend to make alot of the recipes in one go then freeze saves alot of time and money.