on 20 August 2011
I bought this as a gift for a chef friend - and the views expressed here are his.

The recipies are Spanish, North African and Eastern Mediterranean -
and cover everything from bread to puddings.
They are not complicated, and the ingredients should be readily available in most supermarkets and delis.

The pictures of the food are very well presented - and the historical photographs are a delight.

For someone who enjoys cooking at any level - it is a terrific book simply to browse and inspire you.
One person found this helpful
on 3 May 2012
Liking Moroccan food I decided to add a specialist book on the subject to my cookery book library. Making a choice was difficult as there seemed to be a wide choice and then my daughter recommended the Moro Cook Book. I am delighted with the choice. The recipes are well described and most of the ingredients are fairly easy to find and the preparation and cooking methods are well described. There are so many lovely recipes in this book that it will be a long and very enjoyable journey through the Region's cooking.
on 15 February 2018
OK
on 16 August 2012
As a native Andalusian, I have been asked many times by foreigners about good Spanish cookbooks. I came across this book in
the public library and after borrowing it for a month I decided to buy. It is excellent, the recipes are really authentic and
actually really focuses in some of the most delicious dishes. Highly recommended to anyone that is interested in real Andalusian
cooking.
on 24 August 2015
This book is a favorite with me, I always find recipes to try, and enjoy eating the results. I bought a copy for my sister for her birthday, she was delighted with it. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Spanish cuisine.
on 8 January 2015
I bought this because I had tried a monkfish recipe from it that was featured in a magazine some years ago. Having read the whole book, I'm not sure I will make any of the other dishes.
on 15 April 2015
The yoghurt and pistachio cake is to die for.
on 5 December 2013
This was a birthday present for the main cook in our house, my husband. He found the Middle Eastern recipes very interesting and looks forward to trying them.
on 28 December 2013
Lovely photos inside and easy to follow recipes, much better than other Moro books I have had in the past
on 25 May 2017
Second-hand book in very good condition.