on 2 August 2016
Loads say this is great and I definitely have a few stories that did speak to me and maybe it's bc I'm 16 but I'm an avid book reader... The last few chapters dragged on a bit and though it has stories I would reread I think it's aimed towards younger teenagers or those with more of an open mind
Even the harder stuff wasn't what I had expected.
Great book but not my cup of tea.. It's kind of la de dah
on 18 December 2016
book arrived on time. it is for my daughter. Had a quick look, it looks great (Iread chicken soup for the soul while I was in hospital and it was great too). Thank you very much
on 7 July 2013
This book is very spiritual and helpful for teens who have problems with expressing themselves and therefore need something they can relate to. It is very well structured and written in an educated, inspired yet entertaining way. However, I personally found it to only hold examples of very superficial and stereotypical value - it personally did nothing for me but I know it has helped others. It's a great book to give to a sad friend or to read on a rainy day, but I felt more issues could have been brushed upon.

The great service, quality and delivery of this book (even though mine was second-hand) is why it is 4 stars, and not three.
on 26 September 2013
This is the sort of book you give to someone approaching teen angst time so that they can dip in and out as they need to. It is quite nurturing, and deals with the real issues that teenage girls face. Would recommend it to teens who are able to analyse and are quite self aware.
on 30 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for my niece. As you'd expect it's full of heartwarming stories about being a teenager and how different teenagers overcame their difficulties as they worked through these sometimes problematic and confusing years.
on 4 September 2015
Daughter liked the stories of real life in here and said they made her feel good.
on 11 December 2015
Great condition. For my niece's birthday I am sure she'll live it. Had a flick through and as an avid reader she will devour it
on 4 November 2013
having in mind that nowadays teenagers aren't that keen on reading, i would say excellent, based on my both teenage kids are loving it and reading in turns. recommend and encourage parents to slip this book in their gift set for teenage kids.
on 20 November 2014
Excellent book, great for teenagers of any gender or age (though you get the feeling it is aimed at girls). Emotional in places but always sensitive. A great gift for teenagers!
on 3 February 2018