on 9 June 1999
You can count on Chicken Soup to touch your heart. These stories are sure to get any Mom crying! If you are having a bad day with your children sit down and read a few stories - you'll feel much better about your own kids. I'd also recommned: Perfect Parenting by Elizabeth Pantley
on 27 June 2001
My husband bought me this book when it was first released and can relate to everything I have read. Last mothers day I received chicken soup for the mothers soul vol 2 and chicken soup for the expectent mother (as I am expecting my 3rd child). All 3 of these books have made me laugh, chuckle and cry but 1 thing that is guaranteed is once you start a story, 1 is never enough. An excellent read for any mother no matter on her age or the childrens age. I have even bought it for my mother !!!
on 4 January 1999
I had heard about the books from a friend at work, and got three for Christmas (Woman's soul, Woman's soul II, and Mother's soul). I don't normally enjoy reading but could not put the books down, in a matter of a week, I read two of them. They are absolutely wonderful. The Chicken Soup for the Mother's soul, WOW, what a book! It's awesome, and the stories touch the heart. Some of them even bring tears to my eyes. I recommend these books to anyone and am forwarding the Mother's soul book onto my mother.
on 23 October 2014
Never thought I would like gushy stories but it really touched a nerve. Really feel good stories. Get your kleenex ready. Am a mom of a teenager right now...
on 30 April 1999
This is the most precious book for heart healing and understanding available. It makes you cry and laugh and understand the little things. Thanks!
on 23 March 2013
she phoned me and said she laughed and cryed reading this wonderful book.bring on the next! wonderful authour..easy read.thank you
on 2 May 2014
A brilliant book for mum's,a good range of stories,I read the book often and tell some of the tales to my two girls
on 27 February 2015
take it or leave it.better to go to holy scriptures to increase your faith.
on 28 January 2016
Another good collection of thought-provoking stories.
on 21 April 2015
all mums should read these inspiring stories.