on 15 March 2017
Oh, give me more, give me more...........I could read all these books forever - uplifting, spirited, inspirational stories of real human endurance and grit, sensitivity, love, personal challenge and personal growth, quiet heroism, odds-beating human potential etc., and an utter antidote to the chaos, and misery-inclined craziness of our times. I read myself to sleep with it and fall asleep with a smile on my face, hope restored.
on 30 May 2017
Heartwarming and perfect for bedtime reading. Good if you've been through a hard time and need some relief. Nice that all stories are relatively short, most being only a few pages, so good for reading on the go. Didn't blow my socks off, but I think the point is warm pyjamas, thick socks, a hot chocolate and this book.
on 27 July 2017
Love all chicken soup books, amazing stories
on 8 March 2017
Very happy, exactly as described!
on 9 September 2017
Satisfied with product
on 18 November 2017
enjoyable.
on 29 August 2017
Some great uplifting stories and wise words. Not as impacting as I hoped but its still a very pleasant read.
on 14 July 2017
thankyou for your prompt service loved the product
on 3 October 2017
Recommended!
on 15 September 2013
This book is funny and soul searching, suitable for most age groups.
I have used it in a women's group meeting and they loved it.