on 8 December 2017
This book is the must read for everybody. Followed KISS principle.

A more detailed explanation I found in "the chimp paradox" by
Prof Steve Peters. I found extremely interesting along with: "The one minute manager" by Ken Blanchard and "Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone" by Mark Goulston.

I read this book already 3 times. It is so important to keep things simple. I came to this by hard way: over complicating things and after starting again from the beginning with simple facts, decisions followed by steps.
on 21 November 2017
The more you move my cheese the more I will look for new cheese! An easy read if not tad expensive
on 3 October 2017
Interesting helpful thought provoking.
on 2 November 2017
Good read, don't sit on your backside!
on 26 October 2017
An excellent thought provoking read!
on 28 October 2017
An absolute classic .. I have bought an extra 10 for friends and colleagues .. I first read it 20 years ago .. it’s still relevant !!!! Enjoy
on 21 September 2017
great product.
on 10 October 2017
This is great - short but punchy. I've been raving about this to others. A must read for anyone who is going through changes, whether at work or private life.
on 15 October 2017
Best self help book going, I keep buying copies for my other half which he then lends out and never gets back. We keep re-reading at each change in our lives.
on 27 September 2017
a light look at life from a different outlook.