on 5 April 2014
This book has changed my life as I had never heard of Candida and its effects. I now detox twice a week and have family members taking Total Candida Defence with me. I have Secondary Progressive MS and my chum has Post Polio and reading this book made us look into ways we could change our lifestyle and perhaps help ourselves more.
on 21 December 2013
It was just so....helpful. I was in despair( that is not an Over statement) Until a friend recommended this book.
on 18 July 2017
A bit long winded
on 1 June 2017
informative .and easy to follow .again I got it to help my friend and to set menus that she can have .
on 5 August 2013
This explains an awful lot, and is easy to understand. Really worth the money, great value for money. Helped me!
on 28 April 2014
The book is ok (although a bit extreme. My candida was cleared in 8 weeks through supplements and changing my diet - but not the extremes mentioned in the book). Unfortunately a section of the book - probably a questionnaire - had been torn out.
on 9 December 2013
this book is really good, i have had candida in my mouth for years & years, due to antibiotics/HRT/birth pills/stress.I am sure it had spread all
over my body,as i have been fighting this for at least 15 years. on reading book, i cut out foods that were suggested in book, firstly my mouth
got better my stomach is better and overall my general health has much improved, but i will carry on with diet, as i am frightened to get sick again.

on 14 June 2001
The best book about candida on the market. Pratical, simple, sensible - full of useful information (like I had to find the BioCare products on the internet - the no for the company is out of date). Having suffered from thrush and tiredness for weeks with western medicine having no result, it was only in reading this book that I realised I had to deal with the cause of my problems, not just cover the symptoms up. Within 3 days of following the diet, I felt a huge energy boost and am already on the way to recovery.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2000
Both my partner and I suffer from candida ... a debilitating dis-ease. Gill Jacobs makes the stringent dietary needs of a candida sufferer one big adventure! Eating can still be exciting, even with major restrictions - and this book really helps you stick to the diet by providing interesting, tasty meals which even non-candida sufferers can enjoy! Well done Gill!
11 Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2013
This book has great advice to help those with imbalances. there is a small matter of this book being written in 1997ish and in the last 16 years things have been refined a little.