on 10 September 2003
Absolutely brilliant book. I read this just when my partner and I were having major problems and were considering giving it all up. This book really helped me to actually understand why I was reacting to him the way I was, and why we found it so hard to get across to each other what we were trying so hard to explain, but it never seemed to come out quite right! The book is clear and well written, with very practical ideas to work on. Some great chapters each for guys and girls. This book would actually help us relate better to friends and family also.
If you are really struggling in a relationship, if you feel you don't understand each other, or you just feel like giving up, I would really recommend you have a go with this book first. It inspires you to have another go, and to give each other a second chance!
70 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 5 May 2017
a good read
on 14 April 2016
Once again Gray delivers an informative and insightful understanding of communication between men and women
on 17 January 2015
Reading this things become clear... Still have no idea what I do wrong sometimes but the book helps lol Maybe a re read is in order....
on 4 February 2017
Changed my life
on 21 April 2012
I do think this book could have saved me a lot of trauma in my life - and possibly even my marriage.
I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their relationships.
One person found this helpful
on 2 July 2017
Great book, highly recommend
on 5 February 2017
Great price, quick delivery and a great read!"
on 1 November 2014