on 23 January 2016
I bought this book for my psychology course and I am very satisfied. There is everything you need in order to pass the course with a good grade. I love the design, the fact that there are some recent studies in this book and that everything is very easily followed. It also contains a lot of information about research and I need that for my course. There are many topics which are very well structured. It was kind of expensive but it's one of those books you really need if you are interested in psychology. I believe that even people who are not studying it will find it very good.
I love this book. Everything I need for my couse is covered there. Happy!
on 8 December 2015
This is making my masters manageable. THANK YOU. brilliant quality for a 'used' book (looked brand new) and speedy delivery. Would certainly use the seller again for similar products. The contents is brief but always gives a great direction of further reading and ideas for you to follow on. Used in my first two level 7 assignments and couldn't have done it without.
on 7 January 2014
This book is brilliant for Psychology as a whole. Covers many core areas and provides lots of examples. The only downside is some areas are a little wordy, which can make reading for a long time a little hard!
on 7 June 2013
Bought this from my universities reading list. Great textbook, very interesting and has pictures, etc to break up text so it's not too much work to read and remains engaging. I've enjoyed reading this and it's been useful for writing essays.
on 14 December 2016
Purchased for reference only.
on 12 August 2017
ok
on 20 November 2017
Extremely useful textbook. Covers a lot of different topics. If you had to buy one textbook while studying Psychology, I would recommend this one. It will give you a good start and good leads to some further reading.
on 4 December 2016
Great book.
on 15 June 2013
This is the core text for my university course in first year. All concepts are outlined clearly, it doesn't feel like s log to get through the chapters and I passed both exams this year with great marks so it must be helping!
on 14 January 2018
A must have for anyone studying Psychology.