Customer reviews

on 11 April 2002
Usually i dread buying text books as they are full of jargon and hard to read. But this book was a welcome surprise. Its easy to read and well set out. Ive actually read this when i dont have to, because its genuinely interesting. If you are doing services marketing at college, or just have an interest, then this is a must buy!
3 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2016
must have for marketing
on 5 March 2013
For anyone studying this at university this book helps grasps theories very easily. It has some great examples of these theories as well so you can apply them to real world problems.
on 27 August 2015
great
on 3 August 2012
I had an assignment on understanding customers and promoting services. This book was great for exploring the theory and explaining clearly ideas and concepts. It was the best resource I found.
on 8 November 2014
It is really a good book
on 23 February 2002
I am involved in general management and was looking for a book that addressed service quality and customer relationship management. Mr Palmer's book provides excellent coverage of these topics in a very readable, but comprehensive, manner. I am less qualified to comment on other 'marketing' aspects, but I believe that the style and layout which I found so useful would benefit those interested in those other aspects. This book offers particularly good references to other books and web sites. The book has a strong UK flavour, particularly in the case studies.
3 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2003
I bought Adrian Palmer's Principles of Marketing about a year ago and loved it. This book was a set text on my MBA and is probably the best of all the books I have had to purchase. When I find a fiction author I love I go and buy all books by that person - this is the first time I've ever decided to do that for non-fiction work.
This book is very easy to read yet contains an astonishing quantity of information. I'd thoroughly recommend this book to anyone
4 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2006
Attending a lecture provided by Adrian Palmer is like watching a favorite TV show, where this teacher (Professor) does not stop surprising us with his great knowledge and fascinating ideas. Here in the class we call him marketing engine, since sometime some students who face difficulties with English use 3 to 4 wards to ask a question, the search engine starts working and makes it as opportunity to provide great information and wonderful ideas without limits. Services marketing book contain excellent value in each page, farther more, it gives directions to investigate new angels in marketing science as a whole.
on 8 March 2013
I have decided to buy new one rather than the used one even it is more expensive. I think my decision is right! You add only £2-3 and get the new and good one. It came with a wrap and arrived on time. Worth money !