Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 14 October 2010
An excellent book for the modern world of business. A very practical book that is superbly written and feels very comfortable to work through. Very up to date in its thinking and has its finger firmly on the pulse of todays competitive business arena. It stimulates the mind and I think that helps you to think of business situations from a different aspect.
One of the best books on Marketing of all time I think, well recommended. And for a light hearted slant on persistent marketing, have a look at Simon Ashley Richmond's Write Again Vol 1 it certainly gave me some ideas in lateral thinking.
on 4 January 2011
This book is very good - I used it to revise for the Marketing Essentials element of the CIM course and it covered all the topics. It is written well and is easy to understand unlike some of the official CIM books. I am however, slightly concerned that it doesnt cover in enough detail other topics coming up in the course. But only time will tell. However, a very good book and easy to understand and will be a useful reference tool for the future.
on 7 November 2014
I am happy with the product, but very disappointed becuse the Online Learning Centre does not work, no link works and I can not successfully complete my task, failing in my class, I wonder what s the point in writing such things and then not mainten them -.-
on 30 October 2014
An excellent book. The points are illustrated with current examples and the book provides good coverage on a range of marketing topics. I used this book as part of my CIM course and found it extremely useful - I can recommend it highly.
on 20 October 2012
So I've Just Received My Book,ordered On Tue Night Was Told Book Would Be In Stock On Thur So I Paid For 2day Delivery And Today Is Sat And The Book Arrived As Promised Perfect As I Need It For Uni On Mon,Although I Haven't Read The Book Yet I've Skimmed ThRough It And It Looks Like A Real Good Book However I Found A Few Scuffs On The Book Which Isn't A Big Issue But Consisdering That Its A New Book I Would Exepect It To Arrive In Perfect Condition But Apart From That I'm Very Happy With My Purchase And I Would Recommend Anyone That Is Studying A Bussines And Marketing Degree To Get This Book! And Its The Cheapest One I've Found So Far :)
on 12 May 2014
I needed to buy this book for my course at university. This book is quite in depth, written in straightforward language and provides lots of sources. I guess it's a good book to familiarise yourself with marketing.
on 8 July 2013
This was easy to read with good case study information, it was required reading for my course but the publisher was sneeky and published this version in December 2012. I purchased the older version in september so was slightly miffed. It arrived prompt and in excellent conditon.
on 21 November 2012
Using this book as part of a training course I am on at the moment and it is a fab resource. It is easy to read and digest and uses lots of great stories and case studies to illustrate the relevant points. Recommend it if you want to understand more around the basics if marketing.
on 18 February 2013
The most amazing book the grace me, really helping with my marketing module considering the whole thing is based around the case studies. Book was a fantastic price considering it is usually £50, brand new! Thanks!!
on 27 November 2012
I've waited for this book 2 weeks, but after I've received it I was really happy. Not just about the lower price of the product, but about how amazing it was. It will be really useful for my education. Thank you, thumbs up! :)