on 5 November 2015
Really helpful in my studies as well as it being my core textbook.
on 21 August 2012
A very comprehensive covering of the topic, however less friendly to use than other books on the subject. The exercises listed were useful pracrise tools for my hospitality degree course.
on 29 October 2013
This book was very technical and although useful if you already had a basic understanding of the topic you were reading not very helpful when learning completely new topics.

Book is however almost exactly the same as the newer addition, no problem buying this one instead!
on 14 May 2012
The contents of this book is kind of irrelevant and useless with my financial accounting module though it is recommended as core text book by teachers.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2013
It is brilliant!! Very helpful book. I am happy to have it.
I strongly recommend it everyone. Thank you very much.
on 7 February 2017
Pleased with purchase
on 15 August 2013
I am very happy with my accounting book and was amazed with the quality of the book even though it is a used book. I also got it very fast, even faster than the expected date so was well pleased
on 16 October 2015
good..
on 12 November 2016
on 11 November 2015
Too much to read. A lot unnecessary writing.