on 21 February 2001
In 2000, I made a decision to switch careers from management into training. I had some thoughts and ideals about what I wanted to achieve during my training sessions, but this is THE book that helped me achieve all that.
The concepts and team games within this book are invaluable and written in an easy to follow and fun format (My favourite is Tennis Shoe Alien). It has encouraged me to evolve as a trainer and given me the confidence to start devising my own ideals and team games.
This is the best book I have ever invested in and has paid off big time! A big thank you to the authors.
on 11 July 2017
Interesting activities that my groups enjoyed, I have taught English in the past and was looking for activities to integrate into a Customer service training programme which puts learning into practice. Definitely a book I will keep using.
on 22 April 1999
This book is filled with good games and workshop material for customer service training. It is organized well with each section including an activity, the purpose, materials, and discussion points. Professional Trainers of those who want to do training at there own company should buy this book.
on 12 May 2002
This book helped me through my first year teaching customer service. I found the games easy to follow and my students enjoyed them all, especially 'Tennis Shoe Alien'. The only criticism is that some of them are very American, but can be adapted.
on 16 August 2003
I am a trainer and when I read this book I couldn't have any "Ahha, that is a good idea" type feeling. However it is well written and easy to read. I think it is ideal for a Customer Services supervisor who wants to add some flavor to his/her meetings with his/her team. There are of course 3-4 ideas that can be used broadly elsewhere.
on 17 October 2008
Games are a great way to train people as the fun element helps the key learning points to be absorbed. This book provides a range of activities that you can dip into to liven up your customer service training. Experienced trainers/facilitators may not benefit as much from this title but it could give some new ideas or approaches. If nothing else it will stop your customer service training being boring!!
Simon Hazeldine Author of 'Bare Knuckle Customer Service', 'Bare Knuckle Selling' and 'Bare Knuckle Negotiating'
on 3 March 2013
If you're a seasoned trainer then this maybe will be things that you've seen or used before but as it's my first time putting together a CS training course, I found this really helpful and some great ideas!
on 25 February 2014
Really useful resource, excellently presented and adaptable to different levels. Students enjoyed the activities and understood the intended messages from them.

Delighted with this.
on 12 June 2013
A useful book to remind trainers of the type of interactive activities they can employ when trying to explain how to deliver good customer service. A little old-fashioned but still useful.
on 5 February 2013
quick delivery but alittle disappointed with the amount of games with alot of handouts.but did give me some ideas. ok for the price