Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 May 2004
I am a undergraduate degree level student (Business Studies) and used this book for the module "Business Ethics".
"Essentials of Business Ethics" is a relatively simple book and did not provide sufficient detail or depth for my final year module. It is no doubt a good book to use as a resource, and those chasing a 1st may wish to add this one to their armory. It was recommended to me for "extra" reading not as a main text, which was how I used it. It is a good resource but I recommed any student asks their tutor which book is best for them, this one may suffice, but for me it did not. Athough it was as difficult module, I struggled in the exam and suggest any student at my level considers something more detailed.
on 21 May 2004
I am a Business Studies Student and brought this book for my module "Business Ethics".
"Essentials of Business Ethics" is a good book, but it really is the "Basics" of Business Ethics. I struggled in the exam and although it was hard, I feel the book did not go into enough detail. It was recommended to me as a book for "extra" reading and not really as a main text. Apparently "Corporate Responsibility. A text book." (Cannon, T.) is a good one, but don't take my word for it. For lesser courses and modules this book will do just fine, but for a final year module in which 100% of the mark was attributed to the exam it didn't quite cut it. It's by no means a long book and is less than half the size of some of my other text books. A usuful resource but for a degree module check with your module leader as to which is best.
on 4 April 2013
Helped me get through my top up degree in business would recommend to a friend gives you lots of tips