on 2 July 1998
This book provides the reader with a concise, well-written & accurate resource for tackling the R/3 system. I always recommend it to my colleagues & clients.
A "must have" for anyone in, or getting into, the world of SAP.
on 31 July 1998
Jose really covers everything you'll need to know about getting R/3 installed, configured and tuned for you. This is a great book for Basis Administrators as well as end-users who have had some familiarity with R/3.
on 13 December 1998
It does not have anything to be dicarded,The book has necessary information to the point thus maintaining its name as handbook.I found it very informative, It covers everything what an administrator should know.
on 11 September 1998
As an IS Auditor responsible for reviewing my company's SAP implementation, I found it to be a very useful book when compiling my audit program. Very well put together!!
on 7 October 1998
This book is great for me as my experience is HP-UX and ORACLE rdbms. Good reference with lots of examples. Highly recommended for SAP R/3 BASIS.
on 8 September 1998
well its a very comprehensive book, covers many topics but hardly any on trouble shooting.
on 17 April 1999
New developments in SAP and the DB software make this book quasi obsolete.
on 2 June 1999
This book is about the only good book out there for BASIS. Still very useful even though you are on 40x although I wish Jose would upgrade the book to 40x, even better, 4.5. I highly recommend it. If you are on 31x then 5 stars, 40x or more, 4 stars. I am giving it 5 stars because nothing else comes close to it. P.S Liane Wills is also pretty good. Read my review.