Customer reviews

How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 January 2006
I have been using Frontpage for a few years now (along with Dreamweaver) and have admired how it does the basics of web design well. When the 2003 version came out I needed a reference that would clearly outline each nook and cranny of the software. Gladly this book didn't disappoint and indeed succeeded where other books that I had bought failed. The illustrations are clear and relevant to the text. The section on frames is particularly informative and the book thoroughly explains the complexities of layout tables and how to activate the different functions with varying mouse clicks. If you are new to web design or an old timer that needs to reference periodically then this book is a must for your home library.
on 12 April 2007
I am currently in the middle of an advanced college course using frontpage. Having got frustrated at the fact my tutor has been unable to answer soooo many of my questions, I decided to purchase this book.

It has answered all my questions in a very understandable and easy to follow manner. It teaches everything from the very basics to the advanced and I would recommend it to anyone, no matter what level you are starting at. I'm now much more confident that with the help of this book, I will actually pass this course!
on 12 August 2006
This book is intended for real beginners who don't know how to use frontpage. I bought it as an intermediate user and although it has come in useful, I would have thought other books would be better suited.
on 1 March 2013
i do not rember purchasing this item but it is ok if it is the one i am using at present