on 22 October 2012
I skipped edition 1 of this book as it contained so many fundamental errors. I had hoped that edition 2 would have fixed all those things but it is just as bad if not worse. I'm still on Chapter 1 - as well as constantly referring to the "camber" of an aerofoil as the "chamber" there are numerous misleading and incorrect statements throughout. As a result I'm spending more time scratching my head thinking "is that right?" and looking stuff up elsewhere than I am reading the book.

I just can't trust the book to give me the correct answer on anything unless I already know it - which makes it useless other than as a prompt to go and look stuff up elsewhere.

I really don't know how people who produce junk like this can sleep at night!
on 13 November 2013
A thick book that explaings basically everything you need to know. Good for just keeping up to date :) Also bought "Airline Pilot Interview and selection" which happened to be a really good complement to this book and vice versa.
on 3 March 2013
a very simple book to refresh your mind about some stuff that you went through your ATPL ground course, simple wording as well, not very academic though.
on 10 March 2014
Few mistakes on some pages, but overall a very good learning guide, all questions imaginable are in there, highly recommended to users
on 14 September 2013
Highly recommended even having bought initial version in the past, the new format and info added make this book a must have to ...
on 9 November 2015
Really helpful and detailed account of a wide range of ATPL technical questions from a wide range of subject area
on 17 August 2015
Great book for refreshing the memory, just hope I remember it in an interview!
on 21 August 2014
Definitely very technical and helped with my airline interviews. Success!
on 24 October 2016
I'm very happy with the book, it's very good and very didactic content.
on 27 January 2016
The book every pilot should read before an interview