Customer reviews

on 9 May 2012
This book is probably the best geek book I have ever read full stop!
All be it an all-in-one exam guide, it is worth reading without even contemplating taking the exam.
Personally I think this book should be cumpolsory reading for everybody working in the IT industry! I felt all concepts were really well explained and with enough practical examples for them to sink in!

Definitely a must read geek book! Don't know if it is any value for taking the exam, will find out in a couple of months!
on 17 May 2012
I got this book to get a hold of what a CEH certification would be for me :)
The book is well written and does contain alot of good information although I feel it is abit too "low levelled" for myself, at least if I look at it as a book on security.
Since CEH exam is made by ECC, I figure I (as usual when certs are involved) have to follow their lead and learn what ECC think is the correct thing ;)
Get one if you are aiming for a CEH title, if you wanna learn security....
Get another one, or get this one if you are really new to it =)
on 18 November 2012
If you are studying for your CEH certification then this book is for you. Really enjoyed the style of writing in this book, and plenty of relevant information for computer enthusiasts alike.
Buy It!!
on 28 December 2012
I am studying for CEH as part of my path to CHECK/CREST (Google it) and I need a decent reference work to compliment the on line course I am taking - This hits the spot.
on 17 December 2013
The author is brilliant at explaining complex topics in an easy to understand way. It isn't in depth enough to use as your only preparation for the test but is great prereading for a course.
on 10 January 2013
Basically if you want to understand this topic with a single book this is it. If you an experience CEH then there are more detailed books but they tend to only cover specific aspects.
on 13 April 2015
Excellent, easy to read. Shame I bought v7 instead of v8 but still a great read nonetheless.