on 10 April 2012
I really enjoyed using this book,it is very clear and easy to work through. The small games make it fun if you have a friend to engage with,and as we know if something is fun then you pick it up quicker.However i feel that knowing a small amount of Arabic was a blessing. It would also benefit if the reference section had been placed at the front to help people understand the alphabet and how things are written.

The picture answer on page 8......the top two are the wrong way round.

All in all a very useful and enjoyable book, many thanks.
on 22 February 2014
Has been a really useful introduction to Arabic. The exercises in the book and the CD are really helpful. I'm in Oman and the arabic they speak here is occasionally different from the book, but I believe that is true all the way round the arab world. Only limitation is the amount of time I'm actually giving it.
on 26 August 2014
I got this to start leaning Mandarin and have to say it is perfect for me as a total beginner. I like that it forces you to recognise the actual chinese characters, rather than just let you cheat with a romanised version. I got the Korean version of this book too.
on 8 February 2017
ok
on 2 April 2018
Great book to help you learn
on 23 May 2015
The book in itself is ideal for self learning beginners. But alas mine arrived without the CD. The venders have refunded my money, advised me to retain the book if I wish. I'd have instead welcomed a replacement book with CD. The idea is to learn the language!
on 4 October 2013
Book is an excellent introductory book. I have not finished reading the book but my friends who have really liked it and it has made big difference in their Arabic language skill.
on 17 December 2016
The book is very good for the beginner or Chinese lauguage learners.
on 2 April 2013
It will help me with pronouncation and formation of the language, and its fun. The CD helps dyslexics overcome the idea of learning a language
on 9 August 2014