on 20 November 2009
This is a really great book, written in an easy to understand language. Starting with the very basics and then working towards more (really) advanced stuff.

I can honestly recommend this book if you're having difficulties understanding differential equations, it has helped me a lot.
on 4 April 2016
this book is really good for a 1st year uni course in differential equations.
you should us it for practice questions which have good clear solutions. However, i find the explanation of the method not clear in this book. should be used as a question book.
on 27 June 2012
I Would recommend this for undergrad students studying engineering it provides them with the nescessary examples to help them through the mathematics taught modules. While if you are a researcher you can refresh your knowladge but it wouldnt be that help full if you intend to work in compuational physics, aspecially when it comes to solving pdes using spectral methods. You can rely on this book if your working in the field of control. hope that was helpfull.
on 16 October 2014
I know these maths books were good helpful and easy to read. the supplier was correct about the good condition and the delivery time. if I need more books like this one I would go to the same dealer
on 25 August 2015
Explanation of techniques in the book is poor, I had to rely on you tube to teach me some things. It's only good if you're looking for examples to practice.
on 12 November 2014
Indeed, how i love my differentials - never mind my integrity- Schaum a genius
on 11 March 2015
This is one of the best books ive ever read and referred to. Recommended 10/10
on 19 May 2016
Brilliant service and product 10/10
on 28 October 2016
Very helpfull for my exam
on 10 June 2016