on 9 December 2016
Great book. I have not read it all, but I am using it for a course I am doing and its highly recommend by my tutor. Very clear diagrams. Great book for someone who knows nothing about how boat things work. Highly recommend.
on 15 June 2017
Very interesting book, that I hope I never use. Author has a very nice style and the exploded images are really helpful in building understanding.
on 29 September 2017
Interesting and useful
on 24 August 2017
excellent book
on 3 March 2014
Great for a beginner to help understand the basics. Useful for ready reference. Helpful drawings and diagrams. Why more words?
on 3 November 2015
I brought this book to assist my education in the field of marine engineering. I have found this book simple and easy to understand with great pictures to back up the information.
on 22 May 2009
First class production. I found it clear and very informative for someone who sort of knows a bit about engines and boat bits. This confirmed a lot for me. Recommended.
on 24 April 2016
answers all my questions - a good book to have
on 3 April 2014
Given as a gift to a yachting novice, I am told it is an excellent guide to construction and working.
on 19 April 2012
this book covers every mortal repair or illustration
that is nessary for boating and or understanding
of how things work well worth reading.