Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 March 2009
I'm pleased with the purchase of Microsoft Word 2007 Quicksteps. Does what it says, clear, simple, well illustrated explanations in a step by step format. Well worth the money.
on 10 July 2009
Very good, easy to use and simple language. This is really useful for anyone using Word 2007 not just beginners.
on 1 December 2009
A very well written book for beginners and experienced Word users. The detailed step by step approach makes it easy to learn quickly and to get the most from word processing.
Heartily recommended
on 2 April 2013
I bought this for my husband who is a 'young' 73yrs of age............... despite my 'youth' at 53 - I had no experience of this version of Word. My husband likes to 'dip' in and out of books and found this exceptional - he could work at his own speed and found the clear pictures and words a great help - so much so that I'm redundant in the question answering for this package on his Christmas laptop - so win/win all round!!
on 14 May 2010
Although used to Word 2000/2003 I found Word 2007 confusing and was struggling with the change of format. This book has cleared up all my problems in a nice easy style and I am glad I bought it. Highly recommended.
on 10 March 2010
Easy to follow step by step. Colourful and well written, short and concise. This being a book allows you to skip already mastered skills and go straight to subjects you need improoving. Definitly recommend!
on 20 March 2010
This is exactly as I hoped with clear concise instructions (well indexed). I have learnt a lot by trial and error. This will help me be more efficient.
on 30 May 2013
Bought this to update my skills in the 2007 package and it is very helpful to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. Small things I hadn't realised could be done (having learned by usage so far) have been useful.
on 19 March 2012
This computer instruction book was reccomended to me and has certainly lived up to its reccomendation. Not only does it explain each step it is backed up by pictures which makes it so easy to follow. Very reasonably priced and well worth the money.
on 18 February 2013
This book is ideal whether you want to "start from the very beginning" or just need to get information for a particular task. It is well laid out. Easy to understand. As a silver surfer I expected some problems when my new laptop had Word 2007 as opposed to Word 2003. However with this book by my side I am finding out everything I need to know. Admittedly the book covers items which I don't expect I will use but better too much than too little.