on 22 June 2003
This has some great tips -- it paid for itse;f in one day from one page in helping me to visualise a very difficult process I was pitching to a prospective customer. Anyone building mission-critical presentations, especially in sales, consulting or research, will benefit from this book.
on 10 December 2010
Our company is extremely powerpoint driven, unfortunatelly. Decision makers do not have time to read documents so they want to have a summary in 2 slides max.. Hard but when I felt lost, this book gave me the hope that yes, this is managable, the key is to make as simply but understandable as possible. I think, my way of thinking has been also developed, get more high-level focus.
So all in all I have already recommended this book to my colleagues and I can recommend it to you at any time!
on 12 January 2011
This book does not bring any new insights or ideas that have not been extensively debated elsewhere. Good guide for those you are starting their careers, though, because it revises the fundamentals.
on 24 June 2015