on 24 November 2017
A very useful tool for marketers and sales people. Yes there are some real classics in here that you would never use but on the whole there are lots of gems that you can use to build excitement around your product. The words and phrases to help build a sense of quality are fantastic.

This book will definitely be with me going forward in all my marketing and sales endeavours.
on 31 March 2018
I concur with all the other reviews - this book is phenomenally useful, and I would go as far as to say it's indispensable. If you need to write sales copy, this book will pay for itself in no time at all.
on 4 October 2016
Not just words but whole phrases! I'm sure that there are few phrases here that would surprise, but it's having them all readily available at a flick through. I don't know whether these are available electronically, but good old paper is best I have found for flicking through for the ideal phrase.
on 9 May 2016
This is a really useful book. I create copy for my websites, blogs etc and I realised that, while I have a good vocabulary, I tend to use the same words. The lists in this book are a great prompt so you can step out of your usual range.
One person found this helpful
on 18 February 2018
Splendid, gives a lot of suggestions that one can adapt and use for one's own headlines, call to actions etc.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 19 February 2015
It's a book of lists of words. The lists have titles like 'romantic', 'guarantees', 'money-making', and 'persuading the reader'. Whatever the idea is that you want to communicate in a sales message you look up the appropriately themed list and select the word that fits your needs.
on 19 May 2017
Highly recommend to entrepreneurs, bloggers, writers and sellers - such an easy read with excellent ideas
on 27 April 2018
Very helpful new approach to writing.
on 25 August 2017
Third copy of this book - I keep giving it away to people who need it
on 13 February 2015
Fabulous book, fast became one of my work go-to books. Even if I don't use one of the words it suggests, this book really helps me get into the right headspace to find the one I do need.

A bit American (because that's where it's from) but it's value is far out-stripped by this factor.

Highly recommend it.