on 6 August 2012
This book is fairly specialist and is intended for those growing a business. It is not for those just wanting guidance on how best to use ebay.
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2012
This is a book written by and for Americans. It was written a few years ago and has not been updated. it will not give you the knowledge required to make a fortune on eBay - in fact it's an open secret that the only people who make a fortune out of selling on eBay are the shareholders of eBay! On the other hand the book is a relaxed read and I came away knowing at least two useful things which were new to me. Is it worth reading? Yes. Is it worth buying for a tenner? No.
on 5 March 2012
The book does assume you already know how to sell on ebay, I didnt. I know ebay has information on this but I would prefer to read it from a book, that is why I brought this. However, the book is a good read. just dont expect to learn the whole process from it.
on 13 November 2016
A total waste of time as it ignores the most vital element in the how to process, which is where does one acquire cheap stock from or just stock. The suggestions made are obvious or ineffective. The entire book is based on the delusion that such cheap sources of 2nd hand stock exists. They don't. Especially for the small, novice. Consequently, all the subsequent advice ie the books entire content, is irrelevant.
Not just useless, but knowingly so to the point of being a con.
on 4 January 2014
More for the American market but has some good tips etc. It arrived promptly from the sellars in new condition
on 15 May 2014
A good book with many practical suggestions which to the normal 'E bay' seller would be considered common-sense
in my case ('A China and Pottery Person') to much of the book centred on furniture acquisitions and detail of this type of transaction.
The book is a good read and does fulfil what it states on the cover.
on 30 November 2012
I'm so glad i purchased this book, it is very informative, and its given me direction. A great buy. I recommend this to all budding e-bayers, you really can make a fortune, it all starts here. Good Luck.
on 16 November 2013
I have not got right into it yet, but because it is American it is less useful than if it was British, but I did not realise that when I ordered it
on 9 May 2013
A very interesting but very detailed read. Still waiting to make my fortune. Some good suggestions though. Worth a look.
on 5 November 2013
My best friend requested this from me and apparently it's a really excellent read. She intends to make money from it