Customer reviews

on 11 August 2016
This is one of the must have books for any structural/mechanical engineer. All diagrams inside are colour, very detailed and well structured information. I really love it.
on 24 March 2013
This is not the current edition but the only shortcoming is the transition mixture of imperial and metric units (there is a later - more expensive - metric version. Nevertheless, practical, well-presented and authoratative. Recommended.
on 8 February 2013
Good condition and book that I needed. Only 4 stars as I can't say that I love the book as it was just helpful for my work not particularly enjoyable.
on 12 October 2015
It was pretty much what i expected
on 11 October 2011
Good book. Delivered to me fast, well packed and by a fair fee. Essential for civil and mechanical engineering students and teachers. Theoretical presentation of problems and examples are quite good.
on 14 November 2009
I was a little affraid because i never bought used stuff, however i would say that the book comes exactly how it's described by the enterprise. I would recommend it. 5 Stars.