Customer reviews

on 9 October 1998
As a child Charlotte's Web was my very favorite book. I re-read it dozens of times and love it to this day. I still cry over the ending and find it so very beautiful how Charlotte and her spirit lives on. E.B. White paints such a vivid barnyard scene I still remember the smells and the sounds I imagined as a child. Simply put, I love this book. Today, as an adult, it is still an all-time favorite.
on 2 February 1999
The best part of this book was when the sail boat race took place. I liked that part because the policeman fell in the water. Also, I liked being able to see the world through a mouse's eyes. Margalo is a great character in the book because she is smart and she helped Stuart. I am looking forward to reading another book by E.B. White, such as Charlotte's Web and the Trumpet of the Swan.
on 11 January 1999
"Stuart Little" by E.B. White was full of adventure and humor. We found Stuart to be a very funny and believable character. We did, however, think it a bit strange that no one, except the policemen taking the missing person's report, found it strange that Stuart was only 2 inches high and looked like a mouse. We would definitely reccommend this book to anyone looking for a laugh or adventure.
on 25 August 1998
All three books are pretty good. Charlottes web is the best with a cute little pig named wilbur longing for a friend. Stuart little is also a good book. You get to see the world through the eyes of a mouse. The third book-Trumpet of the swan-is only ok!
on 18 August 2013
This illustrated box set contains all of the well known E.B White books. The illustrations of these classic stories match the dialogue perfectly. This is a great collection for fans of the stories and new readers alike.
on 1 January 2013
A perfect set of three books to grab and hold the imagination of a child. What better way to get your child interested in reading.
on 24 December 2012
as described. nice set of books. bought for my 8 yr old daughter who was very pleased with them. thanks
on 14 November 2014
bought these for a friends child, she is delighted with them. my guys also loved these stories
on 17 June 1999
"Charlotte's Web", one of the few books I've completely read as a child, still brings fond memories of the true meaning of friendship. This book taught mean how wide gap's and diffrences could be respectfully compromised and that no matter where you are in the world, you're never alone. Also, that life goes on, you're never lonely, just a bit wiser and fulfilled.
on 12 June 2015