on 17 March 2016
Takes a bit of getting used to since you have to use the idea or connotation of a word instead of the word itself to get the most out of this book, but when you do get used to it, this book opens up a world of possibilities.
on 11 January 2011
Excellence book!
I'm studying English and this book help me to find the words in several ways.
In general this book has a smart organization. The index is structure and intuitive and the main body is friendly.
on 27 May 2016
My husband is very pleased with Roget's Thesaurus and uses it for referece often when doing the crossword. Thanks for quick delivery...
on 15 May 2012
The book is very comprehensive and will be an excellent source to consult when completing crosswords. It will be extremely useful
VINE VOICEon 13 May 2010
When in traffic you can gesticulate. Then leave the other driver to extrapolate the meaning. However when you are sending e-mail, the only way to express your self is through phraseology. I correspond with corporate on a daily basis. The only thing they know about me is the e-mail, as they are several states away. This combination Bartlett's - Roget's Thesaurus allows me to convey my attitude and keep my job.
All kidding aside, this combination book is useful for putting words in context. In addition, there are several tables set in relevant locations of the book. Some of the tables are:
. Christian Holy Days and Seasons
Some of the Notable Friendships are:
. Lone Ranger and Tonto
. Don Quixote and Sancho Panza
. Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas
Before you ask where are Pelleas and Melisande, they are in the table of "Famous Lovers if Fact and Fiction."

Webster's New World Thesaurus
on 30 July 2016
My writing hasn't stayed the same since I purchased this book. Tis book has elevated my writing.
on 9 October 2014
The package arrived perfectly at my home. However, the book presented some harsh marks and even a small torn on the cover. Nonetheless, the books arrived and I am immensely thankful for your attention.