on 30 April 2015
The definitive Michael Chekhov book with an excellent foreword and introduction that makes sense of how his technique evolved. Detailed explanations and 90% of the exercises you can try, to enhance your understanding, can be done alone. Great part of an Actors library.
on 5 June 2013
After reading this book in my university library I knew I had to have a copy of my own. Chekhov's emphasis on imagination really appealed to the way I work as an actor and his exercises have helped me greatly in my productions and performances. Highly recommended.
on 17 January 2014
An excellent book. Highly recommended for all actors. A must have book if you are serious about becoming an actor