Customer reviews

on 8 December 2008
A page a day dedicated to a Goddess with the Goddess' magickal theme, history, country and culture of origin and little charms and rituals to do to align yourself with, get to know and honour each Goddess.

Wonderful enjoyable book!
VINE VOICEon 1 August 2004
I love the way this book is set out, this book contains many Goddesses that I didn't know about, its a lovely book and very comprehensive.
I tend to read it as its mean't to be reading about a Goddess a day and meditating on that, yu can read it in one go but, persoanlly for me it worked out better that way.
Not only does this book give good information on each Goddess you also get spells, rituals and prayers alongside to help further your magical practice. This book would be a really good accompaniment to Janet & Stewart farrars The Witches Goddess & The Witches God.
A book I wouldn't want to be without.
on 24 June 2011
This is a great book, a goddess for every day. It covers a brief description of each goddess and also how to invoke and contact each deity. All in all a great read. Only one critisism,only a very small one. I would have liked some help on how to pronounce some of the names. I made a point of apoligising to certain individual deities before invoking, in case of mispronunciation.
Well done, Ms telesco on another great book.
on 3 June 1999
Another thoroughly enjoyable and informative book from Trish!...I've read it from cover to cover,although there is a page to be read for every day of the year and for every day,there is a goddess,themes,symbols and ideas of how to celebrate the goddess in a simple,achievable way.I keep dipping into it again and again!Excellent!
on 30 November 1998
For men and women both this book represents a great way to bring magic, spirituality and the goddess back into our lives and world
on 1 February 2017
Just love this goddess book it's a daily goddess n somthing to use as a reference to finding more inner goddesses
review image
on 13 October 2015
I have this book on my Kindle but like it so much I purchased a hard copy.
on 2 September 2016