on 19 December 2015
Great book and extremely informative. For several weeks now I have been researching OBE techniques, hoping to be able to produce one myself. I have been all over William's website, reading up on his experiences and other people's, trying on techniques etc., and this morning at 04:30 I had my first ever OBE, which was awesome! So now I want to take it even further, and keep on exploring! Thank you William for writing about your experiences and facilitating my own.
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book from an author who is both inspirational and dynamic. he has cut through all the deadwood to bring back a truth from his out of the body experiences and journeys over many years that blow away all the myths of the past and give the reader a much better understanding of the nature of reality and how each of us can embark on our own spiritual adventure to gain real knowledge and truth and have a much better understanding of who we really are, where we come from and where we go when we leave this life. there is so much truth and wisdom written here that it takes a little while to absorb both the magnitude and simplicity of the beauty of our true self and the creative spark in each and every one of us to empower us by learning about our true nature. all that has been written in religions and mysticism makes a lot more sense after reading this, but the difference is his direct approach which is both empowering and mind-expanding. it really does make you look again and see things in a completely different light. I thank the author for his knowledge, wisdom and natural teaching gifts.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 October 2015
The print style is a little odd/cheap but the book has plenty of meat to it despite the low budget presentation; enough science to back the metaphysical claims.

I'd recommend buying this together with the author's other work, Adventures In The Afterlife. I would still recommend Jurgen Ziewe's 2 x books on OBE experiences first though. What the heck, get them all, it's worth it to learn that we may, just may, be more than our physical bodies.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2014
I love this book, The author with a science background, although a sceptic on such things did the exercises and achieved a out of body experiance. (its not difficult) then applied logic and common sense to explain what was happening. The experiance changed his view of the universe and I agree with every word of it. Dont read new age mumbo jumbo try this one. If you have an interest in religion/ spirituality give this a go. After your first OBE you will join the ranks of those who dont believe they know. This book has been a great help to me and my thanks go out to the author.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2016
An illuminating introduction to an utterly fascinating area of research. The author also imparts methods and techniques on how to achieve your very own out of body experience.
on 18 November 2016
So much information in this wonderful book. Thank you William but you have given me so much to do in what time I have left.
on 13 April 2017
I found the subject very interesting.
on 13 September 2013
i read this since i like to think that i have an open mind. The claims made are quite incredible - most people can apparently have out-of-body experiences if they are not too prdjudiced against the idea. Its a fascinating iea and an interesting ,if slightly repetitive at times, read. Buhlman suggests you need around a month of practice to acheive results if you work at it. It took me two days to have a lucid dream as a direct result so I was happy - maybe you will be too !
on 15 December 2017
for me it was a really good book
on 17 May 2017
The best quite simply! written in a clear easy to follow manner