on 14 June 2016
These cards are brilliant and the explanation book is absolutely great. I had a set a few years ago and found them really helpful. The problem is the quality of the cards themselves. The original set I had was printed on perfectly acceptable thickish card but I can't even begin to describe how thin and flimsy the card is on which these are printed and it ruins the whole set as of course the cards are meant to be shuffled and handled. These are so thin, you can barely shuffle them. The book retains its good quality hard back and the whole thing is presented in a good quality box. I want to say to the company who manufacture these, if you had to make an economy, the book or the box would have been a better place to start.

Quality issues aside, this pack is highly recommended.
on 17 May 2017
The guidance is superb, I love it. Jamie Sams work is brilliant as always. Only one problem, the cards are made of very thin card and would easily be bent or torn if not handled with great care. Attention has been put into designing a box that holds the book and cards together but at the expense of the thickness of the cards. I would suggest rethinking the packaging :-)
on 5 April 2016
Beautiful cards and the book, but seriously? How can anyone expect us to shuffle those cards? They are so thin and impossible to use. They print them in China to save money, but for the price we have to pay for them, I believe we deserve the cards we can actually use. Don't waste your money on these cards. If you really want to have them, download photos of the each card on your computer and print them out. The quality will be the same or even better if you use better paper at home. This is disgrace!
on 10 January 2016
Can understand why price a bit high but if affordable and you are serious to go on the red road path, a must
on 12 July 2015
Each to their own belief, these cards are very interesting.
on 29 August 2017
bought sacred path cards along with medicine cards and have had some really accurate readings would reccommend
on 11 December 2013
the sacred path card are amazing to work with, i have use them mostly for my self but i did us them for my daughter she was very over come with the out come of her reading would recommend then to other who are on the path in working with these type of cards
on 6 December 2016
Your own personal readings.
on 6 January 2016
Bad quality cards! They will not last more than a few times of use on the paper they are printed on! Not happy :-(
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 February 2017
such amazing teachings beautifully expressed