on 17 May 2017
The guidance is superb, I love it. Jamie Sams work is brilliant as always. Only one problem, the cards are made of very thin card and would easily be bent or torn if not handled with great care. Attention has been put into designing a box that holds the book and cards together but at the expense of the thickness of the cards. I would suggest rethinking the packaging :-)
VINE VOICEon 29 April 2006
I have used these for guidance wherever I have a problem & they have been quite accurate at pinpointing where the root of the problem is, I think the cards are invaluable at helping one to find ones direction in life.
on 30 May 2011
I wasn't sure what to expect with these cards and when they first arrived I actually thought they wouldn't be much use. I've only done a few readings with them for myself and friends so far but they've been uncannily accurate in describing the situations I've asked about and the insights they've revealed have been very useful.
Obviously any tool like this is down to the individual user as much as anything but they've helped me to see other perspectives and they've also at times backed up what I was already sensing about the situations which then gave me confidence in my own abilities.

The book that's included is very good. I bought a copy of the workbook as well which is good but I actually use the one which came with the cards more.

The only thing I would have liked was some more specific spreads but that's maybe not appropriate for these teachings.
on 9 November 2010
I threw all my oracle sets out years ago (I'd become a bit of a collector) in preference of the Tarot. Except this one. This is a rather special set, offering great spiritual insight and support. I haven't used it for years but always found the advice accurate and easy to apply to my situation. There is much wisdom held within the lovely book, which is a fairly thick hardback with a cream cloth cover, featuring metallic gold lettering on the spine - nothing like your average oracle book. The cards are fairly good quality, though the images are simple and not particularly interesting. They both come in a stiff, heavy box which has lasted me over a decade - and in my house that's saying something!

Well worth the money, even for those who feel no real connection to Native American Indians.
on 8 November 2004
I have found these cards very useful and use them often to help me decide what to do about any problems I may have in my life, or just as a tool for self improvement and spiritual growth. They've never let me down and I would highly recommend them.
on 14 June 2016
These cards are brilliant and the explanation book is absolutely great. I had a set a few years ago and found them really helpful. The problem is the quality of the cards themselves. The original set I had was printed on perfectly acceptable thickish card but I can't even begin to describe how thin and flimsy the card is on which these are printed and it ruins the whole set as of course the cards are meant to be shuffled and handled. These are so thin, you can barely shuffle them. The book retains its good quality hard back and the whole thing is presented in a good quality box. I want to say to the company who manufacture these, if you had to make an economy, the book or the box would have been a better place to start.

Quality issues aside, this pack is highly recommended.
on 9 February 2011
Everywhere I go I see questions on Jamie Sams,who is Jamie Sams ? Is Jamie Sams really Native American,All you have to do is see Jamies work to know that Jamie Sams is a truly enlightened spirit,she has taking much care and given much respect to those who have taught her their wisdom,these lessons in spiritual guidance she now passes on to you through her work,I ask you to remember there are many different religious practices throughout the Native American Nations and so what Jamie has done is take a little from many and expressed those teachings as best she can so as to help guide us all.
Learn from these teachings and find joy and comfort in their guidance,Share these works with your own spirit guides so they may also work with them to help guide your life journey,think not of hereditary sciences,for we are all white light spirit inside these earthbound shells,each of us here to learn.
Jamie Sams is kindly sharing the lessens she has so far learnt. x
on 3 August 2009
I have been using it daily, and it always brings me right message to remind me what I should learn from my spiritual journey everyday. I strongly recommend this sacred path cards to people who are interested in discovering their own spiritual journey through native american wisdom and tottems.
on 22 January 2013
These cards are amazing - they are very accurate and give you a great insight. They teach you about Native American Traditions and are very powerful.
on 5 January 2002
You get in close contact with real Earth-life.You get a lot of inspiration and ideas to take charge of your own life. And insight in the consequenses if you don''t.
I love this book and the cards. it is my bible.
There is always a way or a solution - just step forward.