on 15 July 2014
I have found this book really interesting and helpful. It has helped me to slow down and be more aware of the way I move around , but I have also found that I now feel motivated to exercise again which is great too. Have recommended to family who also love it.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2017
Feldenkrais is a very interesting writer and had an unusual career. This one is definitely worth a read. I gather that his methods are viewed with some scepticism, but he has a world-wide following.
on 1 June 2016
Buy it! Extremely easy to read and thought-provoking.
One person found this helpful
on 9 September 2012
I like this book but would have preferred to have more and better illustrations of the exercises. Otherwise very good and useful.
8 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2017
I am half way reading it looks good so thanks
on 27 August 2017
love it
on 30 October 2017
love it
on 30 April 2012
I thought this book was difficult to follow without going to Feldenkrais classes. But it is interesting as this is his is I believe his first book on the method.
11 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2013
Fantastic reasoning in everything Fedenkrais writes. A great pity that this is dated.and that the illustrations are so poor and weak. Otherwise wonderful.
11 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2015
Good book but the photos are lousy ended up giving my copy to a charity shop
4 people found this helpful