on 27 May 2017
I got bored readying this book as it is just not in date anymore - I wasn't aware it was originally released a few years back. It's good - just not entirely relevant.
on 12 February 2016
Very over hyped, the right hook wasn't exactly a knockout for me but there were some useful tips. Found the presentation of the book awkward
on 3 January 2017
Great book and gave me a better understanding of the different social media platforms and how to use them.
on 6 July 2017
Gary vee!
on 8 April 2017
Great social content examples with commentary. Great book.
on 25 October 2015
I absolutely loved Gary's first two books but I found this one less practical and aimed at larger businesses. I enjoyed reading it all but can't say I took that many practical applications away from the book. I am looking forward to Gary's next book though and I loved Crush it
on 10 April 2014
A great read and full of very useful information. Helps by getting right to the helpful points which is pretty refreshing.
on 14 April 2017
Gary vaynerchuck telling it as it is.
I love way he explains the facts to us.
He doesn't Pull any of his punches if he likes something he says so if he doesn't he just flat out tells us love the honesty.
My kind of guy great job again.
on 2 February 2014
If you're selling a commodity to a younger demographic, this is the book for you.

It offers a great explanation of how to effectively use Facebook, Twitter (although I disagreed with a couple of points made), Pinterest and Instagram ... but nothing on LinkedIn (described as an 'emerging network'?? Hardly.)

Still much better than most of the books out there on social media, but looking forward to the next one that will hopefully cover selling services in a business-to-business environment.
on 13 December 2013
I've loved Gary's work for years now and Crush It got me to take social media seriously when, in 2008, it was considered something new and a bit whacky in the UK.

Thank You Economy on the other hand gave long term and strategic advice which didn't just apply to social media but to business and life generally.

JJJRH tells you in simple detail how to use the various platforms that are popular now, in 2013. Each chapter can be read in it's own right and you will get something from each and every page - even if, like me, you consider that you know quite a bit about SM.

The first two books gave you lots of "why" you should be using social media. JJJRH is the manual to tell you how. And from someone who lives it.