on 26 May 2017
good
on 19 June 2017
Arrived within the time frame. Good value for money
on 7 June 2017
Fantastic.
on 13 January 2016
Great bit of Gaiman :-)
on 16 July 2014
Despite what Amazon might say, and some of the reviewers below, this book is not written by Neil Gaiman (check the book cover if you do not believe me) . Instead it is written by Michael Reaves and Mallory Reaves.

This book is the second instalment of Giaman's and Reaves' Interworld series. I strongly recommend you read the first book, before reading this. This book is a logical continuation form the premises set in the first book. If you liked the first story, you'll enjoy this. Though I must say that the writing is less fluent than the first book (perhaps this has been Gaiman's magic in the first book), and the story is a bit predictable. The novel is clearly intended for young adults...and I think it is an interesting concept for a tv-series, but that aside. BTW: since I hate plot spoilers, I won't provide any in this short review and stop here before I tell too much of the plot (but if you've read part 1, you might have a guess where this book is going).
on 16 June 2015
To start with, amazon should take Neil Gaiman off the 'author' page as he did not write it. The first in this series, 'interworld' was enjoyable with one or two nice ideas. This, on the other hand, is a bit of a stinker. It isn't terrible, but basically, stuff happened, blah blah, some other stuff happened, all written so banally that I really didn't care about anyone, hero continues to be (yawn) 'chosen', somehow special, with better powers than everyone else etc etc ad nauseum. It ends in an unsatisfying way too, clearly a ploy to get you to buy the next in the series, which I really disaprove of for a child's book, which is what this is. If you've only read a few books then you will probably enjoy this, but for everyone else, there are hundreds of similar books out there that are more rewarding.
on 7 December 2014
Full of imagination and clearly heading somewhere, but this book is setting the scene for bigger things to come.
It should be stressed that this book is not written by Neil Gaiman, despite the top billing the book gives him. Mr Gaiman is co-creator of the story (which is not a bad thing). However, if you are looking for Neil's excellent prose, you won't find it here. Michael Reaves is a good writer, but lacks the mythic touch which Neil Gaiman appears to find so effortless.
on 22 December 2015
Just scrapes a three.
on 29 July 2013
At first I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the first part (interworld), but started to really get into the story towards the middle and end and now look forward to future instalments. If you liked the first book then you will most probably enjoy this, but you do need to have read Interworld to really appreciate the story. I recommend you buy both and enjoy another Gaiman classic (and Reaves of course)
on 13 June 2014
I found this book a disappointment. I have read many Neil Gaiman books and they are witty, entertaining and thought provoking. However I found this to be none of these things. I felt the characters to be unconvincing and the story never really went somewhere. I have only given the 2 starts as I can't give Neil Gaiman only 1.