on 22 May 2013
plenty of good ideas about eating healthily. only problem i felt was that the 2 week suggested menu was centre around american foods and some of the suggested meals didn't always appeal to a european lifestyle (for example biscuits and gravy for breakfast).
I am registered on their website and changed a number of meals from their recipe site for the things i didn't fancy. I am losing weight and feeling healthier so they have certainly helped me.
on 26 August 2013
I have most of the Spark books and find them all very informative. I like how they approach mind and body at the same time.

The recipes are very easy to follow - and I was surprised how much I actually ate in a day - and still lost weight. I now use the recipes in conjunction with the fast diet as I don't always have time to prepare food - so the '2' days give me a break. The combination of which feels sustainable, enjoyable and most importantly delicious and quick.
on 4 June 2013
This is the dieting book for a wonderful free dieting internet site which is free and invaluable for serious dieters
on 19 June 2014
I spent a good amount of money on this book, which basically is the exact same information you will find on their web-site, [...]

I was also disappointed to keep reading of the same weight loss success of a woman named "Erin" as I was convinced there must be other stories, besides just weight loss, that are inspirational!!!

I wish i could return it.
on 28 September 2013
Good sensible advice. No fads, healthy outlook and information. Advice from real people who not only believe what they say but also practice it. Don't read if you aren't prepared to work at your health.