Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 December 2013
Marianne Williamson's book is likely to appeal to you if you are already familiar with her writing and with the ideas in A Course in Miracles and other similar thinking. If you are not, or if you are a Christian who is uncomfortable outside of the narrow, traditional interpretation of such, you may find it too much to take.

If you're still reading, then buy the book! There is nothing particularly new in terms of the ideas presented, but she has a wonderful way of explaining the concepts she refers to, which is hugely motivating and comforting all at once. It was the reminder I needed to continue on the spiritual journey I've started, and it had some extremely helpful discussion around reconciling abundance and money with the desire for a spiritual life.
on 30 May 2013
Reading Marianne Williamson's book is an amazing and profound spiritual experience and one which I recommend highly. You won't regret buying this book.
on 10 November 2013
Simply put. Inspirational and freeing
An amazing must read for all who have an unhealthy relationship with money. Absolutely brilliant
on 14 March 2013
AmAZING BOOK! recommend to everyone! Every time i read it i just want to spread love and make this world a better place.What can I say Pure LOVE
on 3 February 2013
Another fantastic book from Marianne Williamson. It reminds you to look at things - always - from a high perspective. Which isn't always easy!
on 21 February 2014
Perhaps it was my mistake by buying the book without realising that it is based on the Course in Miracles, but this was not stated in the description and I had not heard of the author before.

I had a few recommendations for this book, but had to put it down after a couple of chapters after becoming uneasy with what I was reading. This book is an extensive exercise in positive thinking, however, sadly not in any kind of critical thinking.

Although it contains many heartwarming and uplifting messages, it appears to be based on wishy washy concepts and flimsy theology, the source of which is unclear. For instance, we are told we are dealing with a 'spirit' who may or may not be Jesus (which is it?). Ironically it is the love of truth that warns me against this book.

I am fairly open-minded and I have read books of a similar vein before, but this one doesn't convince me. Sorry!
on 24 March 2013
The book arrived before the expected delivery date which was appreciated. I found the book to be a prayerful and positive way of looking at life - inspiring and it was what I was looking for.
on 6 February 2013
This book is up to her usual standard of wisdom. Amongst otther concepts it puts into simple terms the difference between work and calling.
on 18 March 2016
I seriously love this book. It has changed my way of looking at praying and god (I'm an deist/atheist). I just feel so great now after applying the principles of it and the money started flowing too!
on 21 December 2012
Love Marianne . Always full of common sense while retaining the core message that all we are
and ever will be is love. Anything else is indulgent.