Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 10 January 2013
Fantastic ! Could not put the book down. This was the 4th and last book, in this incredable series, and what a ending. Trey and Bliss, a strange coming together and I did wonder, but the fates had decreed they were meant to be. As they spent time together their love grew, they became so connected. The love was so sensual and very romantic. Not forgetting I finally found out which of the 4 brothers was The True King of Scotland....
Read their wonderfull stories let them take you on an adventure....I highly recommend it.
on 16 November 2012
This is the second book I have read by this author and like the first one I found this an enjoyable read. There are four books in this series about the lives of four brothers. Colin is the second brother, and I have purchased the other two to complete the set. I love the history surrounding this book and the two main characters really keep the story alive. Colin is a strong leader but the author gives him a caring loyal personna. He is passionate, charasmatic and a fierce man. Makenna is more than a match for Colin, she is stubborn, feisty and can match most men in the field of fighting. But she is a passionate woman as Colin finds out. You just have to keep reading it till the end a brilliant read that I would definately reccommend. Can't wait to read the other two.
on 6 October 2014
if you like Outlander you will enjoy this author, I was mesmerized from the start Donna Fletcher's books are a must
on 3 August 2013
as I love reading about highland warriors this was right up there and I would recommend to friends and family
on 20 August 2015