Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 January 2011
Fascinating book, it a must read, if you ever read the book (THINK & GROW RICH) By Napoleon hill, this book is as equal as that, in terms of quality true stories, stories that Aspire you to Achieve good in your life.
on 27 February 2014
This book is truly amazing. I recommend it to everyone. By reading it you will discover the purpose of you life, and it will encourage you to live you dreams and do better for yourself and others. Please read it!
on 14 November 2010
When a book makes me cry, I know it has done me the power of good! Life is like a game of hide and seek. Those who seek to ignite their passion in order to live a life of purpose and meaning, be someone of great integrity and really be aware of the power of being impeccable with their word should read this book. Chapter by chapter, we discover the inherent power within the eleven beautiful words that Kevin has chosen to help us on our life path. We become aware of what an enormous impact our words have on our loved ones, the world and ourselves. Kevin is an inspirational author and "Aspire" is one of the best books I've read. It's packed full of extremely moving stories . Everyone should have a copy. It's a treasure map!
on 26 February 2013
Get this book - it is wonderful.
Brilliant service and price.
Item as described - There is no other book quite like it.
on 24 August 2010
I have found this book to be truly inspirational. It changes the way you think of the words you use and makes you think about words and their real meaning.
on 15 July 2016