Customer reviews

on 11 March 2014
In this book Phil (vamp) and Bryn (werewolf) get search sent on a mission to find a malcontent. Obviously one thing leads to another and the fall in love. Angry fathers and ex's all combine to make the course of true love not to run smoothly not to mention other factors. Great book could not put it down and read until the battery on my kindle ran out.
on 6 March 2015
Kerrelyn Sparks as done it again what can I say but thank you when I read this story I feel that I am sitting and watching them all as they come to life . It's a must for all kerrelyn sparks fans.
on 31 October 2014
Love Kerrelyn Sparks books. They make a really good read with excellent characterisation and interesting story lines and humour.
on 20 July 2013
In this book we learn about Phil and Vanda, we also learn about wolf shifters and all the problems of the shifters family.
on 3 March 2013
This is a brilliant book in an ongoing brilliant series
I would recommend it to anyone and everyone that I am able
on 18 November 2012
Not much I can say about this book as any words I say won't be good enough. I love every single word of this book
on 29 December 2013
the book has danger and love in it if only I wood meet someone like that my life would be complete
on 17 February 2013
have read all these books in the series, some i liked some i didnt , this one was good .
on 22 November 2015
love this series
on 29 March 2012
Absolutely Brilliant, one of the best in the series, if you haven't started reading the series Love at Stakes i recommend that you do.