Customer reviews

on 2 April 2011
-------SPOILERS --------
I love this book, we see a whole new side to Connor and he is such a sweetheart, i think i'm in love. "Vampire mine" starts off with Connor and all the good Vamps going after Casimir and Connor being Connor goes off on his own and what do you know he just happens on Marielle being kicked out of heaven, there is an instent connection between these two, only problem is that Marielle is an angel of death and any human who touches her will die, so she immediately creats problems for Connor and herself.

One of my favourite things about this book is that it if filled with humour, Marielle has no idea how to be human and Connor has to teach her, she does not even know what a toilet is! And the great love they have for each other will brings tears to your eyes. We also find out about Connor's past, and how Marielle played a part in creating the good Vamps and bringing couples together.

The only problem i have with this book is the ending, and be warned you will cry when one of the good guys dies, but Casimir just goes poof and it is so anticlimactic, and the last few pages seem to be rushed and the books end leaving you questioning what is going to happen next and if Marielle has her powers back.

But this can easily be forgotten, when you think of all the things that could happen in the future, lost of little vamp babies on the way and a couple of shifters, and what has happened, and will happen, to Phil's sister? I also have a feeling we will be seeing a certain Demon in the future.
on 3 April 2011
I very much enjoyed this book, I found myself laughing and gasping while I was reading it. Kerrelyn has done very well with this book. I was a tiny bit disappointed with the end of the book, I felt it stopped too soon, it would have been nice to have had a little more about Conners new life, just another page of two would have covered it, but then again, I am sure I can imagine. Robbie is still my fav vamp though!!
on 18 July 2011
I had a bit of a wobble with the Vampire and the Virgin, I felt Kerrelyn Sparks had just churned it out and there was nothing new or fresh in the whole book. But as a fan of the series I had to get this one and it was 'wonderful'!

This book had depth and a story line better than any so far. Marielle is a fallen angel and it adds a whole new facet to the issue of 'human meets vampire'. It was great not to have to deal with the same old "how will I tell her, she'll hate me" plot that has come so often before.

It was great to see old characters and the overall series storyline continue to develop, and it was a happy ending for Connor that made me cry :-)
on 18 February 2015
Vampire mine made me laugh and cry the men were strong and funny the way they try to make the women do as there told and then the women doing what they want and the big he men doing as the women want .the sparks between the two has me saying thanks for the entertainment kerrelyn sparks .
on 3 March 2014
An Angel loses her wings and is found by the vamps. Unfortunately when she touches things they die, not vamps obviously as the are already dead. She can however sense death and the vamps use this skill in order to defeat the malcontents. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
on 24 December 2012
i enjoyed this book like others that are done by Kerrelyn Sparks,these stories take you out of your self and into an other t ime and place
on 18 November 2012
Amazing book. I feel like I'm on the sides of the book watching from the sidelines. It holds me so well as do all her books
on 20 July 2013
In this book we are introduced to an Angel who falls in love with Conner, there is still all the fighting and killing.
on 3 March 2013
This is a brilliant book in a brilliant series
I would recommend it to anyone and everyone that I am able
on 4 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book, the evolution of all the characters was great & we FINALLY got Connor's book!