on 1 August 2010
Excellent insight into how he did it and inspires to make you think how you can too. A quick read and well worth it.
Gary is one of the few people in the world who tells it like it is and yet you don't dislike what he is saying. If I could do even 10% of what he is talking about here I would definitely be a lot happier a man. We'll worth reading if you ever thought of doing your own thing and making money out of it.
on 7 June 2010
This book has been a phenomenal success, and understandably so. Its about living your passion. The author just about hands you a blueprint for branding yourself in order to brand your company. His insights into social media alone are well worth the day's investment it takes to read this book.
on 7 March 2011
In my first year on-line I spent a fortune on advertising and marketing. Then I discovered this book a year later and it was a "Game Changer". I was inspired to publish on-line videos and this year I hit 1,000,000 views on-line!...

Buy the book and start publishing good stuff!...
on 9 January 2010
Gary tells it in simple language which inspires and motivates. Helps you to connect to your 'what' and 'why', so you get closer to what you really want to be doing with your life. A definite must read for all those making a living in their own way, following their own calling.
on 6 July 2017
From 2009 and still opening eyes to the possibilities out there.
on 29 March 2016
Great introduction to Gary. Been watching his content for the last 5/6 weeks on you tube and visiting his website. [...]

This book is not a long book and only took a couple of evenings to read, however this allows you more time to CRUSH IT! Its a thought provoking book that makes you question where you are going and what you really want to do. Bought the kindle edition version and will be buying his latest book.

Sections are divided up and really provide some insight into the business world from someone who generally who been very successful. I am now reading it a second time, even though its not really long, its definitely worth re reading.

Thank you gary!
on 27 April 2014
A valuable book both for good business and living life well. I particularly appreciated the video clips at the relevant points (in the Kindle version) - there's the feeling that Gary is speaking directly to you from his wealth of personal experience.
on 2 June 2010
Despite being a hardcover, it's a pretty lightweight book. Big print, lots of white space - you can read this very quickly, which is good in a couple of ways as it means it is clearly laid out and you can take it all in in one go. It has good advice and is quite inspirational, but at no point did I fill my pants. There were no surprises.

He summarises the book in three points early on and, in hindsight, I could have stopped reading at that page.

I think his website was instantly more influential than his book. Nevertheless, he is passionate and has a strong and interesting personality, which comes through in text, but more so on screen.
on 22 November 2015
I love Gary Vaynerchuk since I discovered him on YouTube, this book I just started on. Also this was the first time I'd bought a used book through the Amazon store, it will also probably be the last time. The book came from London Stream and although it arrived quickly and looked okay it had a real annoying old dull smell (infact the whole package smelled this way) like it had been stored in an old cellar for years.
Next time I"ll order again I will not bother to check on used books, I will only buy new like I have been doing all my life.
About the book itself I think someone like Gary Vaynerchuk is better to be seen or heard than to read but I want to give his books a try as well.