on 10 July 2011
Totally adore this series of books so snapped this up when I saw it was out. The story revolves around stephanie, who was unwilling turned in another book by Leonious who other characters are still chasing. The story focuses on Stephanies protectors (Tiny and Mirabeau - who got together in the previous book) and Drina and Harper. Harper is her life mate but is just getting over the death of his previous life mate and isn't ready for another. There are moments of sadness and totally laugh out loud funny as you would expect from Lynsay Sands.
At times the whole idea of life mates getting together seems to be the same premise but she does try and individualise each story. Not sure how many more she can do though!
on 23 June 2013
The sub plot was more interesting than the main story in this one but unfortunately the sub plot fizzled away to nothing before the end. I didn't feel the pull between the main characters at all this time and even the sex scenes, which are normally really hot in this series, left me cold. I struggled to finish this, it was dull. Increasingly, more and more characters creep into each book, and I can't help but feel they are only there to introduce yet another side of the Argeneau family and spawn even more books. Disappointed with this.
on 11 January 2013
I love these books and have nearly all of them, they have great story lines and very easy to read, I have recommended them to family and friends. Great buys they have comedy, romance and sex in what more could you want in a read.
on 24 July 2011
this is one of a series of books about the same family of vamps.if you are into vampires these books are the good guy ones. usually a happy ending and takes your mind off your own problems.worth reading thanks carnt wait for the next one
on 8 November 2012
I found this to be another exciting and humour packed read.
Another great one by lynsay sands!
The connection between Harper and Drina is electric as expected but the story has a really good twist to it, you know something isnt quite right but can't quite grasp the idea and thus can't put the book down.
Can't wait to see a book written about Stephanie and the no fangers, her abilities in this book look to be very exciting for the future.
on 12 July 2011
I love all of the Argeneau vampire books they are fantastic and i can't wait for the next two books to come out which will be in october 2011 and january 2012.
on 17 November 2012
I have thouroughly enjoyed all the Argeneau books and this was no exception. I was hoping that we would find out more about who the woman with the power over Leonious is.. Hopefully next book :-)
on 24 December 2012
It came really fast and was as described. Lynsay sands is such a good author she makes you laugh constantly. And always has a great plot with characters that you fall in love with.
on 12 September 2011
I loved this book, I've read the whole Argeneau Series & I love all the storylines & characters I cant wait for next books to be released!!!
on 8 November 2012
Have bought all the books in this series and always wait for the next one.
I like that they all interconnect and follow on but can be read as a stand alone book.