Customer reviews

on 6 August 1999
I spotted this book on the main page and went"wow". I'm only a couple of years from qualifying for senior citizen discount at some stores, but I was in elementary school when I read about Ellen Tebbets and her bratty nemesis Otis Spofford. What happened to them--did they get married and are now grandparents? If Cleary keeps on truckin' like this, she'll end up the Twain of this century, with kids reading her books a century after she's gone.
on 15 January 2012
Ramona books were my favourite books when i was growing up, ive read them all dozens of times (and thanks to the invention of internet shopping i have been able to buy them all again for old times sake). I accidently stumbled across Ramona's World about three years ago while searching for something else. I read it all in one go (i just had to) and it took me back to my childhood in a instant, it was a bit like revisiting an old friend. It goes without saying that Ramona has not changed a bit.....I just wish that Beverly Cleary would just write one more :o)
on 3 August 1999
I received my copy of "Ramona's World" yesterday, and sat down and read the entire book immediately. I was first introduced to Ramona in 1984, and I have wanted to read more about her ever since. Ramona is the same Ramona - getting into scrapes and learning about life, and she does it with style and humor. I sincerely hope that there will be more Ramona books. They are perfect for children, and wonderful for the adults who grew up along with Ramona years ago.
on 27 July 1999
I was so thrilled when my copy of Ramona's World arrived in the mail that I instantly sat down in my big recliner and read through the entire thing at once. Mrs. Cleary has done it again in her classic style in a book that is Pure Ramona! If you love the Ramona Quimby books, you won't want to miss this one.
on 31 January 2014
I've always wanted more Ramona books, books about Ramona when she grows up. This is the last Ramona book, the only one I hadn't read and of course I wasn't disappointed, I still love Ramona even now I'm an adult, I intend to buy the whole collection. :-) xx
on 4 September 1999
This is a great book. I was afraid it might not be as good as the others before it but I was not disappointed with Ramona's World. If you like Ramona stories, don't hesitate to pick this one up. Highly recommended
on 30 August 1999
Beverly Clearly has done it again! What a great book! If you liked the other Ramona books,you will love this! It's about Ramona's fourth grade year! The book includes a lot of laughs!
on 12 February 2017
Perfect for my 9 year old Gdaughter who hates to read!
on 28 January 2015
Very old and used book with part of the spine broken