on 18 May 2010
I bought a bunch of these books for my 4 year old son, who up until now has shown no interest whatsoever in learning to read. It seems the superheroes have captured his imagination and we now have to read one each night at bedtime. Just the right length for a bed time story, and simple words that he is already picking up. He's so excited about finally being able to read a full book to me, so he can get some level 3 books. Have already recommended these to other parents - and these books have also made great birthday presents for nursery friends.
on 6 November 2016
Batman fan-needs encouragement to read+after reading all the great reviews got 3 from the 'I can read' BATMAN books.As they are for a gift ain't able to say whether they helped or not but there are many facts to read +pictures are great+stories seem interesting so should go down a treat.Thanx.
on 24 October 2011
My little boy who is 4 is in nursery at the moment and not due to start school till next September. I bought this book as he was keen on Batman yet didnt want to scare him with the older child type stories that you can buy. As this book is meant for children to read the story is simple yet effective and not at all scarey. He loves it and as a result I will probably buy more and keep them for when he does want to read. Worth getting if you have a superheroe mad child
on 7 January 2011
My 4.5yr old son is a big fan of superheros at the moment so I saw this book and sent for it. It is a great little book that introduces superman and wonderwoman. Its aimed at about his level and he loves it. I have bought quite a few other books from the I can read selection and have found them all great.
on 22 March 2012
This was bought as a present. It arrived in good time and was well packaged and in good order. The book itself was well presented and is a good book for early readers.
on 13 November 2013
This series of books has turned a very reluctant reader into a fluent and eager reader. Only sorry I did not find them sooner.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this book for my grandson, age 7. He is struggling to read, not because he can't, but because his school books don't inspire him. He loves this book and has bought more in the series with his own pocket money!
I highly recommend this book. It arrived quickly too.
on 22 March 2011
Great birthday presents for little boys just learning to read. Good to have subject matter which makes it interesting for them.
on 12 December 2012
As we have bought other books from the same library we bought this for our grandson, good read as one of his bed time stories.
on 6 December 2013
if your child likes superheroes,comic characters etc. and you want to get them into reading this is what you need.interesting,challenging with good illustrations and easy structure for a child to follow and stay motivated.
cant recommend enough,worth every penny.