on 10 April 2014
This is a beautiful book, I brought it so I could use the illustrations as reference in my final project and to add to my copious Audrey Hepburn Collection. The illustrations are great and the information is very suited for a child to learn about the life of Audrey. It also arrived in the time frame I had been told.

My only issue is the price, for such a thin book it really is a bit steep. Although I love the drawings and the content I would have wished for quite a bit more at that price. However, it would be perfect for a child to read if they wanted to learn a brief summary of her life :)
on 15 April 2013
This is a beautifully illustrated book. I bought it because my daughter wanted it for her daughter. Good for fans of Audrey to pass on their admiration of her to their children.
on 24 December 2012
This book is beautifully illustrated and I feel like the illustrations capture audreys character very well.
It is not a very thick book, but nonetheless, it is still worth it.

Would recommend to audrey hepburn fans and anyone who wants a brief insight of audreys life.
on 20 May 2014
WONDERFUL STORY OF AUDREY HEPBURN'S LIFE, WITH BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATIONS- IT'S A PLEASURE TO READ FOR ALL AGES AND IS A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR A FAN
on 14 June 2015
πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™
πŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’—
on 8 January 2013
purchased this as pressie for a daughter who is a fan of audrey hepburn and thought she would like it