Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2014
This is the 3rd book in this 3 part series. The series is about 3 men who bonded as brothers when leaving the special forces and have set up there own business. Each book deals with one brother but they all interact throughout the books and we get to catch up with the women they fall in love with. Nightfire is the last book and deals with Mikes story.
If you are partial to special forces men and the take charge attitude then these books are for you.
"Into the Crossfire" is number 1, "Hotter than Wildfire" is number 2, and of cause "Nightfire" is the third.
I really enjoyed these books and if sometimes it was a bit hard to believe who cares, I buy books for the escape from everyday life for a few hours and these books did it for me.
on 20 May 2013
This was a good read. It reminded me a little of Lora Leigh's Seal's series but wasn't quite as 'hot'. Not a bad read to fill in a lazy afternoon and kept me engaged whilst I read it. Don't think I would bother to read it again though - not a 'keeper' as they say.
on 28 May 2012
There was an excerpt from this book at the end of another book I finished so I decided to try it out. Am I glad I did! Totally hot, really good characters. Some unexpected twists in it kept it from being too formulaic. I blazed through it and really liked it.

I bought the other two books in the series based on my reaction to this one. Really liked it!
on 19 February 2014
Cracking finale to the series - a bit repetitive from previous stories but good thrilling plot. Really enjoyed the 3 books
on 8 May 2015
Will not buy another book of the author