on 28 May 2014
This book is very insightful and does not pull any punches. I recommend this anyone older than 20 which are most likely to understand the guidance.
on 16 November 2011
After the '7 Habits', this is the next best book I have come across on management theory. Anyone who wants to know about the personality traits, strengths (and weaknesses) of today's most powerful people should read this. The book itself is incredibly readable although it starts off a little bit on the 'cheesy' management theory side, it soon delves into real-life anecdotes and thought provoking statements about how to get ahead. I bought this book by reading a sample first so I would recommend you do the same before deciding to buy it. I promise you, the book gets better as you read on!
on 19 June 2013
I am struggling to finish this. There are a few interesting concepts in the book and some ideas that at least make me think. But I do feel I am chewing my way through the book. The writing style is not for me and I do feel that things are being padded to make the page numbers up. Personally I would have prefered better editing and a larger font size if they had a page quota to meet. Recently ready books by both Pink and Cialdini and would give them much higher ratings.
on 22 July 2016