on 27 August 2012
This book is an absolute must for all die hard transformers fans. I brought three titles in this series for my sons fourth birthday - a tansformers birthday and he absolutely loves them. They are not Transformers Prime - what we watch on the TV and the toys we have so some characters i.e. Ratchet is slightly different to the one we know and love but it's fine - he's just looking forward to getting a little older to be able to watch the movies.

The books have great stories with simple yet beautifully descriptive language and the illustrations are fantastic.

A must have :)
on 31 January 2013
I purchased this, and other Transformer books, for my 5yr old to encourage him to read - he has an attention span of a fish, and the reading books he brings home from school just don't capture him. Well, I've heard the story so many times now I'm sick of it, which can only mean it's served its purpose.
on 25 February 2013
Bought this along with 2 others in the same series for my 5yr old son who loves the Transformers.
Learning new words that are helping him too read.
These books are a good length,especially not too long as a bedtime read (says me thankfully).
on 6 February 2013
i have a special need son who love batman and comics and is learning to read and write and this series of books matches his needs
delivery was ok , will buy more for this range
on 31 July 2015
Great book to get my 6 year old son interested in reading. Some of the words may seem tricky at first but he's an avid Transformer fan so he didn't mind working them out.
on 18 February 2013
Bought for my gransdsons who are really into Transformers. This is a healthier alternative to an easter egg and will last a lot longer!.
on 23 January 2013
A great book for a transformers fan. Good for all ages and in excellent condition, good illustrations and nice simple stories
on 11 February 2013
This item was bought for my son for birthday. He absolutely loves tranformers and has hardly put it down. Price was right.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this book as a present as I wanted to encourage the person to read. It did the trick as he loves transformers.
on 9 October 2014